I’m ridiculously tired and have been all day. I was at a wedding all day yesterday and I think that combined with hardly sleeping Thursday, due to the election, has made me extra tired. Guess it had to catch up with me! I’ve also been eating absolutely appallingly for nearly a week now which can’t be doing me much good. Mostly either not eating or eating very bad things. Hopefully be cooking better food from tomorrow!
It’s been a lazy Sunday. One that I could have quite happily spent in bed actually. Did go out and do a bit of shopping and traded in a game. I was suitably berated for my poor purchase on Thursday at Gamestation and this time round I left with Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. I’ve heard equally good things about it on the Wii and PSP, but they only had a PSP copy so I went for that. This wasn’t great news for the guy in the shop that admitted he’d been keeping it in a drawer waiting for a price drop so that he could buy it! Chivalrous bloke though as he did say that he’d rather it went to a good home than lived in a drawer. I told him I’d let him know how it was. When I’m finished with it I might well trade it in anyhow so he can have it then.
I’ve only played about an hour or so if it so far as typically I was too tired to enjoy it, but from what I’ve seen it’s good. I’ll write some more thoughts on it when I’ve got the energy and the knowledge!
To make this entry not a total lazy washout, Dan‘s come up with a great blog idea that I can nick without guilt because he’s encouraged me to do so!
1. What is your favourite word? Cwtch. It’s a Welsh word that means hug really although that’s not a literal translation. You cwtch up with someone, for example. It’s just a sweet word really. How do you pronounce it? Cwt (rhymes with put) and ch (as in chicken). Seems the best way of explaining it!
2. What is your least favourite word? C**t (I’m being a family friendly blog!) I’m all for swear words and they certainly have a use in the English language. But I don’t like that one much, it’s far too aggressive sounding. Not too fussed about people using it around me or anything like that. I don’t take offence or anything. I just personally don’t like it and wouldn’t use it.
3. What turns you on? Intelligence and a bit of cheekiness too.
4. What turns you off? Stupidity. I really don’t suffer fools gladly!
5. What sound or noise do you love? Laughter and general happy sounds
6. What sound or noise do you hate? The noise that’s made when trying to get something out of the freezer and it’s brushing against the ice noisily.
7. What is your favourite curse word? Fuck. Not that I swear much. It is satisfying to say though.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Racing car driver.
9. What profession would you not like to do? My Mum’s friend’s daughter does the job that George Clooney’s character does in Up in the Air. She jets all over the place and fires people. I wouldn’t like to do that.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? If he/she/it could say that I get to meet my loved ones again, I’ll be happy 🙂